Don't forget to visit the ancient Theatre of Thassos island when you arrive here!
Πέμπτη, 13 Ιουνίου 2013
Τρίτη, 11 Ιουνίου 2013
Δευτέρα, 3 Ιουνίου 2013
The village of Rachoni is 16km away from the capital of Thassos. We uploaded some more photos. Check on the link : http://www.thassos-agenda.com/Thassos-Villages/rachoni.html
Πέμπτη, 23 Μαΐου 2013
Σάββατο, 18 Μαΐου 2013
You are undecided about where you should go for your holidays this year? Hmmm… Let’s see if we can give you some reasons to visit Thassos island in Greece!
· Are you interested in seeing historical sites, museums and monasteries? You will find some nice places like the ancient theatre, museum of Vagis, Archangels monastery and more!
· Are you interested in learning more about the history of Thassos?
· Would you like to spend some quiet-relaxing holidays or you want to have some fun dancing? The island of Thassos can offer you both!
· Are you interested in sunbathing and swimming or enjoying some water sports? Explore some of the most beautiful beaches of Greece and find exactly what you are looking for!
· Do you like the good and healthy Greek cuisine? Taking advantage of the quality local products and the natural wealth, Thasian cuisine is delicious!
You have decided to visit Thassos and you would like some proposals?
The 1st thing you should do is to download (absolutely free of course!) the Thassos-Agenda.com Mobile APP!
Before you visit Thassos:
· Have you found where you are going to stay? Look for Accommodation in Thassos. So you found a nice hotel or a studio-aprtment that you like? Make the reservation immediately by sending an e-mail or calling the property manager! Print or save the details in your computer!
· Share the place you going to visit in facebook or twitter so your friends can join you! (If you are using Thassos Agenda Mobile App you can favorite the property by clicking “Favorite”)
· Check the Ferry boat schedules (from the site or from the mobile app) to make sure that you won’t lose it!
During your visit:
· Check Thassos-Agenda App and visit every beach on the island! It’s all in your hand! Click on the “Map” icon.
· After the exhausting bath in the sea a nice meal is exactly what you need! Check on Thassos-Agenda App and find a restaurant or a traditional tavern nearby! Click on “Businesses “ for more details about the restaurant before you visit it! You can also call them to ask about the menu or anything you need! After your visit at a local tavern or restaurant you can send a review or share with your friends through facebook by using the “check in” service!
· Want to learn some more for the villages before visiting one? Click on the “Villages” icon and learn a few things about them. Learn about history, traditions and local business there.
· You can use Thassos-Agenda Mobile App as an agenda to check the local bus schedule or every useful phone numbers (police, health center etc) just in case you will need anything.
After your visit (When you will return home!)
· Be a part of our community! Join us in our mission to show and promote Thassos internationally! Follow us on twitter, facebook, google+ or pinterest!
· Share your holiday experience with everyone by sending your photos in the “My holidays” section.
· Rate and write a review for every business you visited during your stay in Thassos.
We try hard to give you as more information as we can totally FREE! We would appreciate if you share this with your friends through Facebook, Twitter and Google+